To get a QR code that is tailored to your specific needs, please choose one of the following:
Go Creative With RushQR
Want to minimize time and maximize the number of audience for your next campaign?
Use RushQR for any website/link. Time-saving tool that gives you clear and concise QR code that you can download and let the audience scan it.
Launching a new (beauty) product and want people to know the story behind it?
Create your own QR code for the content link and download. Spread your story with each scan.
Choose to show than to tell?
Let people scan your website’s QR code and find more information.
How about going green?
Save paper in advertising. Let’s scan the QR.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Consider the viewing distance. If the QR code will be scanned from a distance, it should be larger.
- Consider the lighting conditions. If the QR code will be scanned in low light, it should be larger.
- Consider the device. Older devices may have difficulty scanning smaller QR codes.
- Consider the surface. QR codes can be difficult to scan on curved or textured surfaces.
- If you are unsure about what size to use, it is always a good idea to err on the side of caution and choose a larger QR code.