TechUp Labs Terms & Conditions
Updated: 24 March 2023
1. Acceptance of Terms
The terms & conditions is an agreement between you and TechUp Labs Private Limited ( referred to in these terms and conditions as "TechUp Labs", "us', "we" or "our") in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
By using techuplabs.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which apply to both individuals and entities. Please read them carefully before using our services. If you disagree with any of these terms, do not use this website. Violating these terms may result in the cancellation of your account or blocking access without prior notice.
2. Intellectual Property
TechUp Labs owns the website and all its content, which is protected by Indian laws governing trademarks, intellectual property or proprietary rights in TechUp Labs Core Technology, and copyrights. This includes third-party materials, free and open-source software, and user contributions. The "TechUp Labs Core Technology" refers to the non-production instance, development tools, documentation, and TechUp Labs' Technology and Methodologies. You are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and revocable license to use the website only for legitimate business purposes related to your role as a current or prospective customer, developer, or partner of TechUp Labs.
3. Prohibited Uses
- Using the website to engage in illegal activities or promote harm to the website is prohibited by law.
- It is prohibited to monitor or access without authorization: (a) accounts or computers that do not belong to you; (b) data, information, or communications on networks or systems that you do not own; (c) other users' system or network accounts or passwords without authorization; or (d) personal identifiers such as email addresses or screen names without the person's consent. This includes activities such as phishing, password theft, and data mining.
- It is prohibited to provide false, deceptive, misleading, or fraudulent information or to impersonate another entity.
- You are not allowed to engage in any form of recruitment, advertising, solicitation, or commercial activities without the written consent of TechUp Labs. This includes promotions, contests, advertising, or pyramid schemes, as well as sending unsolicited advertising or promotional materials such as junk mail, chain letters, spam, or any other similar solicitation.
- It is prohibited to monitor or copy materials on the website for unauthorized purposes, or to access the website through automatic means such as robots or spiders.
- Any actions that could negatively impact the website's function, user interaction, or security are prohibited.
4. No Warranties
TechUp Labs provides the Website "as is", with all its faults, and makes no warranties or guarantees, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property related to the Website or its materials. The Website does not constitute advice.
5. Limitation of liability
TechUp Labs, its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, resulting from the use of the Website, including but not limited to the loss of use, data, or profits. This includes any actions related to contract, negligence, or other tortious conduct.
You agree to indemnify and hold TechUp Labs free from any claim, cost, expense, judgment, or other loss arising from your use or abuse of the content and services provided on this Website, including any violation of the terms and conditions or applicable law.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unenforceable or invalid under applicable law, it will be removed or modified to the extent necessary without affecting the validity of the remaining provisions.
8. International Users and Governing Law & Jurisdiction
TechUp Labs controls and operates this website from India. If you access the site from outside India, you are responsible for following all local laws. These terms will be governed by the laws of the State of India, and any disputes will be resolved in the state or federal courts of Country.