Privacy & Policy
Last modified: March 23, 2023 (view archived versions)
Information that TechUp Labs collects
For the purposes of this privacy statement, 'Personal Information' is any data that can identify an individual which is in possession of TechUp Labs
We collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, designation, company, country etc
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies
- Information about your type of mobile device, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address Operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Information collected from third party sources while You engage with Us through Social Media Websites. You may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platform.
How We Use your Data :
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- provide information and services as requested by you.
- assess queries, requirements, and process requests including job application
- to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
- perform client communication, service, billing and administration.
- conduct data analysis.
- assess web site performance and usage analysis
- maintain leads
- run marketing or promotional campaigns
- provide better services and generate demand
Sharing of personal information with the third parties:
We do not share personal information about you with Business Partners, Service Providers, Authorized Third Party Agents except: (a) to provide products or services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission: or (c) under the following circumstances:
- We may share information with trusted entities for legitimate business purposes
- We may share information with authorities or agencies in compliance with legal regulations
- Information may also be shared with law enforcement agencies in the event of illegal activities and to prevent fraud, ensuring the protection of TechUp Labs' rights and safety.
- We may also share information with vendors only with Your consent.( check)
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to a user's computer or mobile device when they access certain websites. It allows the website to recognize the device and can be used for things like website analytics, targeted advertising, and recording user preferences or authentication.
Types of Cookies used
Performance Cookies : By enabling these cookies, we are able to keep track of the number of visits and traffic sources, allowing us to enhance the functionality of our website. This data enables us to determine which pages are most frequently visited and which ones require further improvements. In the event that you do not allow these cookies, we will be unable to keep track of your visit and monitor the performance of our site.
Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are a type of data that remains stored on a device even after the end of a browsing session. These cookies are utilized to conduct behavioral analysis with the aim of improving user convenience and experience, as well as presenting visitors with targeted and pertinent content. Depending on the type and settings of your browser, cookies may be accepted by default. If you disable cookies, certain parts and functions of our website may not be available. You can delete all cookies that are already on your browser by clearing its browsing history.
You can manage non-essential or functional cookies in your browser settings under the privacy section.
We keep personal information safe by using reasonable and appropriate security measures like administrative, physical, and technical controls to prevent loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Personal information will only be kept as long as necessary for the purposes stated in the privacy statement, unless it is required by law or for legitimate business reasons.
Children’s Personal Information
Our website and services are not designed or intended for children under the legal age of majority to use. Children's personal information is never knowingly collected by us.
Your Legal Rights
Subject to the laws of your country, You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Information that We hold on you. If you don't provide the necessary information, we may not be able to provide the necessary service to You. You also have the right to object to certain processing and withdraw consent. However, in some situations, these rights may be limited by legal requirements. You may choose to opt out of receiving marketing communication by clicking unsubscribe.
Links to Other Websites
We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any third-party websites we link to.
This Privacy Statement is effective from xxxx and it supersedes all existing polices on the subject matter.
Notification of changes
Users can choose to stop using TechUp Labs at any time.
Contacting TechUp Labs