TechUp Labs is a product-based IT company. We're working on two of our in-house products & a variety of partnered products across different domains like health, education, etc.
We are seeking an experienced Android Developer to join our development team. As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and maintenance of our Android applications.
Must have skills:
- 1-2 years of experience as an Android developer
- In-depth knowledge of the Android SDK and experience using Android Studio for development.
- Ability to work with and integrate data from various back-end services using RESTful APIs.
- Solid understanding of Android UI design principles and patterns
- Familiarity with local database.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience with version control systems, especially Git, to manage source code efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are your own Team before you are a team player in a big team
- Question everything - even our existence too!
- RIT - Reflect, Iterate & Track
- Respect & have a vulnerable conversation that is true to the heart and mind
P.S.P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!