TechUp Labs is a product-based IT company. We're working on two of our in-house products & a variety of partnered products across different domains like health, education, etc.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Technical Product Manager to join our team, who can understand, approve, and collaborate on aspects of engineering , technical architecture, and design for the product.
Must have skills:
- At least 3 years of Software Development.
- 3-7 years of Core Technical Product Management.
- Strong quantitative reasoning abilities
- Data-driven mindset
- Managing the entire product life cycle
Nice to have skills:
- Remote working experience in the past
- Experience in Ed-Tech/FinTech or any core product industry.
- Knowledge in public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- You are your own Team before you are a team player in a big team
- Question everything - even our existence too!
- RIT - Reflect, Iterate & Track
- Respect & have a vulnerable conversation that is true to the heart and mind
P.S.P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!